07 August 2009

Dear Owner and tenant;

Dear Owner and tenant;

My name is Kendrew Lim from HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd. I’m providing my service in Renting out property. And I also provide rental service for those owners who wish to lease out their room or their whole unit. Please visit my webpage for more information as below:

Please read the following,

Want to find a place to stay or have a place to rent out, call me up NOW for a non-obligated discussion!!!, I'll find one for you.

The market is booming and it is the BEST time for you to earn profit from your properties, why wait, call now before the price start falling. Why me?? I am committed to SUCCEED!!

I want to be YOUR REALTORS;
☎Call 94478852 now for a non-obligated discussion ☎

STRATEGIC + TEAMWORK + AGGRESSIVENESS + RESULTS (STAR)

Let me helps to make your dream comes true.

No comments: